At BIPAC, we believe that in order to affect election and policy outcomes, we need to look beyond the Washington Beltway. That is why, in 2001, BIPAC began forming partnerships with leading state business associations and organizations across the nation.
With BIPAC’s Prosperity Project® (P2®) providing partners with technology and resources to promote pro-jobs policies and candidates within the states, BIPAC’s Field Operations has extended the reach and relevance of employer-to-employee grassroots advocacy to businesses with single-state or regional operations.
Field programs conducted by BIPAC’s State Partners around the country serve as a pipeline to audiences at the state and local level. These partners advance BIPAC’s mission by agreeing to engage with their members-employers and the state/local business community in the following ways:
- Building connections between companies/associations and state business community leaders and organizations
- Working with employers to provide employee access to voter education and issue advocacy content and activities created by state P2 partners
- Coordination of meetings and events with grassroots education and advocacy components
- Assistance in development of state-specific materials
- Facilitating political programming at the state and local level
- Recruitment of additional participants and leadership to power the business community’s continued efforts for successful activity
BIPAC’s Prosperity Fund is the financial engine of our State Partners’ field operations. Through the generous support of pro-prosperity donors, BIPAC is able to provide its technology tools, services, and resources to its partners to carry out their important field mission.
Corporate donations are welcome and are not disclosed in any public filing.
For more information on BIPAC’s Field Operations or to contribute to the Prosperity Fund, contact Matt Davison.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org • (202) 833-1880
1. BIPAC/Moore Information Survey – November 2016